Thursday, September 10, 2026

David S Day 23

 4/6. I started off the season 5-0-0 but have gone 3-11-3 since then and am in the relegation zone. Hoping I can get out!

  1. Sanchez :(, D23. I had no idea. 
  2. Zaire :), D21. Got it because of the word “rumble.” Separately, I can’t believe Thorsten is accepting DR Congo. Ridiculous!!!
  3. Erector set :(, D32. I think I would have needed a lot of guesses to get this. 
  4. Sack :), D10. Gimme. I knew that 1982 was the year this became an official statistic, costing Lawrence Taylor any credit for his rookie season. 
  5. Mercator :), D01. Gimme. I suspect this will play easy. 
  6. NASA :), D12. Probably would have gotten this anyway, but after getting the founding date of NASA wrong in pub trivia a few weeks ago, I was all but certain. But I had never heard of the logo referred to as a “meatball.”

No comments:

Post a Comment