Friday, September 4, 2026

Brian Day 20 vs SeifD (CLL)

 5/6 on a day with several gimmes for David...  Took him down 7(5)-5(4)

1) Duffy 2/1   Two weeks ago I had never heard of him. Then my friends sent to me and ridiculed Duffy's op/ed worrying about his daughter applying to Harvard and potentially having her conservative and Christian values twisted.   I took Duffy's side.  Boola Boola.  I assume this is a gimme for David. 

2) Anarchist 3/3   I had absolutely no chance until Johnny Rotten gave me an obvious guess with it having to start with a vowel.  Risky 3 here with a bunch of political names Dave might know 

3) Greys Anatomy 1/2  Ran through school subjects then got it pretty quickly

4) Saturnalia 2/2 Never heard of it, now I know where little red riding hood's lupine foe got his latin name

5) Chromotography 0/1  gimme 

6) Belize 1/0   Several years ago there was a similar question (i think name the two CA countries which do not touch both oceans) and my wild guesses were correct.  Didn't have to guess this time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment