Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Brian Day 22 vs. MirkinDave (Avalon B)

 3/6  I'm smack dab in the middle of the rundle, no real risk of promotion of relegation, very relaxing.  Dave has a shot to climb out of the relegation zone with a victory over me today, I think he has a good shot.    Meanwhile CarrBen12 sits just out of promotion by a tiebreaker.   Almost as exciting as last night's/this morning's US Open men's match!!!

1) Lind  2/2   I thought this was a Greatest Showman gimme, but I've never heard of this woman.  Thinking about it, I must be off by decades.

2) Pinewood 3/0  Got it from Star Wars.  What does he mean "the modern" Star Wars films?   Are there antique Star Wars films?

3) Westphalia 0/3  Obviously no idea.   And I've never heard of the answer

4) Qubit 2/1   gimme, for me at least

5) Good 1/1  Should've been a gimme for me but ESG always annoyed me so I never bothered to learn it

6) Key West 1/2  Was either Key West or a city in Texas, and since i can't name a city further south than Galveston, Key West it is.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment