Thursday, September 3, 2026

David S Day 19 vs. Dave M (CLL)

3/6 vs. Dave M. I would have loved more, but frankly I think I’m lucky to have gotten 3. 

  1. Boston Pops :(, D33. I was hoping that was the name of the festival in Lennox, MA, but no luck. 
  2. Apocalypse Now :(, D11. Nope! I was pretty sure Apocalypse Now was 1979. 
  3. Pocket :), D11. Pleasantly surprised to get this. It was the only word I could think of that fit billiards and American football. 
  4. Balkanization :), D20. Gimme and only one of the day where I was certain, but I have to admit I thought this was a term developed in the early 1990s. 
  5. Mondrian :), D02. Satisfying get in a category where I’m not too great. I was deciding between him and Rothko, but I was honestly thinking the answer might have been someone else entirely. 
  6. Capri :(, D22. Absolutely no idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment