Thursday, September 3, 2026

Brian Day 19

 4/6 no chance for more 

1) Berlin Philharmonic 3/1  Absolutely no idea

2) Alien 0/3  Great question.   1979 = Alien

3) Pocket 1/2   Another terrific question.   I went through a few dozen football terms before I landed on pocket and knew that had to be it.  Should have come at it from the billiards angle, fewer terms to consider.

4) Balkanization 2/1  gimme

5) Mondrian 1/0   Blue Yellow Red = Mondrian.  I would say a rare art gimme, but I am now somehow 5/6 in my worst category this season.  I was already familiar with his work, plus I was at the MOMA this summer

6) Behre 2/2  I discovered last month that my cousins Behre B and BehreJ are LLamas, so this is a shout out to them since I had no clue.  However, now I now who this random person was in marketing e-mails from Dr. Squatch soap last week.   





No comments:

Post a Comment