Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Brian Day 21 vs Dave M (CLL)

 3/6 on a tough day.  Good warm up as Dave and I face each other again tomorrow in the main rundle

1) fengshui 1/1  no idea.  I thought it would be something I should've known, but nope I've never heard the term

2) Father Guido Sarducci 2/3   Heard of Pound but no idea what he's known for

3) The Rolling Stones 2/2  I think this has been asked before

4) Shogun 0/1  The only real gimme today, I think.   My favorite show that year.  I highly recommend it.

5) Hungary, Poland 3/0  I knew one, guessed on the other.  Mirkin is strong on history

6) Throwing a discus  1/2  I continue my dominance of my weakest category with the first statue to pop into my head....   Art has now jumped ahead of classical music in my lifetime stats.  

No comments:

Post a Comment