5/6 I know most of you enjoy a life of leisure between seasons, but if you're at all interested in the Mini-Leagues make sure you register soon. I'm most excited for Gen X Movies which begins on 9/24.
1) Hernandez 3/2 no idea
2) Zaire 2/3 Was having a tough time until I thought of my childhood globe from when this took place, and it popped out immediately. Dave, I agree, no DRC!!!!
3) Lunchbox 2/2 Gimme. I loved my metal Superfriends lunchbox. Yes these were weapons, but switching to plastic lunchboxes was almost as great a travesty as allowing calculators in the classroom.
4) Sack 0/0 Sorry about Drake May, Seif.
5) Mercator 1/1 Gimme even if I hadn't come across this West Wing clip yesterday
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1DsG3hVRgU/?mibextid=wwXIfr
6) NASA 1/1 As Dave, Jessica and I learned at pub trivia last month, NASA was founded under Eisenhower, so it was my top candidate for a 1959 founding. Once I deciphered what was meant by the "worm" logo I locked it in.
No comments:
Post a Comment