4/6, which is better than I thought I’d done.
- Knives :), D10. Easiest one of the day, I suspect. I’ve done enough cooking to know this, but I think it’s also the obvious guess.
- Dodecahedron :), D32. Probably just have to know this. Math is a weak category for both my opponents, but I bet a lot of this crowd will get this.
- Acrylic :(, D22. One of those questions that I really feel I should have gotten now that I see it. I was completely on the wrong track.
- Daredevil :(, D01. No idea. I was pretty sure this was the name of an actual Netflix show.
- Lira :), D11. Gimme.
- Cargo cult :), D23. Didn’t expect this to be right. I actually thought (think) this is kind of a derogatory term, so I’m extra surprised that Thorsten used it. I knew of this term. I couldn’t remember from where until I saw from Marcus that it was in Feynman’s autobiography.
No comments:
Post a Comment