6/6. Boom! I was confident of 4 but feel lucky to have gotten all 6.
- Easter :), D20. World history gimme.
- ASCII :), D22. Didn’t think this was going to be right. I had so many possibilities in my mind. That said, I wonder whether this is one of the easier questions of the day.
- Method :), D13. I always thought Lee Strasberg was great in the Godfather II and spent some time learning about him when I was in college.
- Islamic :), D01. Right time period and a calendar that does not average to 365ish days. Could only be this.
- Cleveland :), D12. Very tricky. All I had to go on here was the population history. I put down Detroit originally (which I strongly suspect will be the MCW) but then realized that it peaked at well over 1mm people. Cleveland then seemed like the best guess, though I also considered Milwaukee.
- The Scream :), D31. I knew this was in Norway, so I thought this would be right.
No comments:
Post a Comment