3-4 out of 6 today heading into the weekend. Brian excellent defense yesterday keeping us to a draw.
My LLL opponent today is fresh this season and has a total % correct rate of .866. Lowest category is .737. Suspicious.
1 : | Taurus. I had no idea so guessed a zodiac sign that sounded mathematical. Unlike David S I'm not sure if this plays or not. D21
2 : ) Pennsylvania. Lots of ways to get at this gimme I think, D00
3 : ) Tennis. I listened to a podcast on the French Revolution recently and certain key early events took place in a tennis court in Versailles – which prompted a short digression into royal tennis. D22
4 : ( Monaco. Right district, wrong name. D11
5 : ( Intoxication. Was way off here. D33
6 : ) Catalytic Converter. Pretty simple Q, D12
No comments:
Post a Comment