Tuesday, February 11, 2025

Brian Day 2

 well that was interesting.  Two of the questions in my wheelhouse, both of which I thought left way too much room for interpretation even though properly pinned, were incorrect.  And the two I took somewhat wild guesses on were correct.  4/6 

1) Expected value  1/1  I hate this question, though I didn't feel completely comfortable with expected value and should have looked for other options.  At least I'll get D0'ed.

2) Visual 1/1  I think another bad question.  Technically makeup must be correct, but c'mon.

3) Guys  3/2  I was going to put dudes, or sperm donors, then thought this is the Guy Fawkes thing, might as well take a wild guess with guys.  Very surprised to hit.

4) Cleveland Browns 0/0 gimme

5) Ptarmigan 2/2  The only bird to fit the bill (or beak, as it were)

6) Lake Geneva 2/3 Wild guess as the only Swiss lake I could name, another surprise for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment