Thursday, February 27, 2025

Dave M day 13 v Brian LL & LLL

The rare day when my opponent is common to both LL and LLL. A terrible 2/6 shouldn't trouble Brian too much.

 

1 : ( Patton. Silly mistake. I knew it was Macarthur should have been more patient before posting. D0

2 : ( Laundromat. Laverie got me there but I for some reason was then very confident that there was a restaurant called Laundromat. I'd have got French Laundry again if I'd waited a couple of minutes. D2

3 : ) Single Ladies. Hopefully a correct music question gets me some points. I was young and gay enough at the time to remember Sasha Fierce is Beyonce. D2

4 : ) Motorway. UK Gimme. D1

5 : ( Hurdle. No idea. D3

6 : ( Nectar. Third question of the day where slowing down would have helped.  D1

No comments:

Post a Comment