Thursday, February 27, 2025

Brian Day 13 Double the Mirkin, Double the Fun

 Somehow eked out a win with only 2 yesterday.   But I expect my 1/6 today will give Dave M wins in both LL and LLL.   

1) Eisenhower D2  Lost the coin flip.  

2) Laundromat D2  Had car wash for awhile, then Laundromat clicked as the restaurant's name.  Except it wasn't.

3) Single Ladies  D1  I think this is the last music video I've seen.  I hesitated to give Dave a D1 in pop music, but this song and video were everywhere in pop culture.

4) Premiere D1 no chance for me, prob easy for Dave.

5) Iambic D3 no clue

6) Nectar D0 oh for the love of G-d this day is not going well for me I didn't even think about sap

Wow.  A 2(1)-2(2) tie.   I fully expect to lose with a 5 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment