Thursday, February 20, 2025

Brian Day 8 vs David S (LLL)

2/6 thought this was a very difficult day and i had no idea how to defend

1) Desdemona 2/3  Forgot Desdemona was already a wife, not a bride-to-be, not that it would've mattered.  I don't even know the math angle, so I'm treating this as a literature question for defense

2) Armstrong 1/0  Shepard is the one recognizable name but that was enough

3) Thailand 3/2 no clue

4) plane 0/1  Took a shot at low defense for Dave as I thought he'd guess plane as well and it would be correct.  oh well.  This should clinch the victory for him

5) honey badger 2/2  Honey badger don't care.  Great videos on youtube if you didn't watch them ten years ago

6) harrod's 1/1  Bad miss,  couldn't place the language.  This will definitely give Dave the win.


Gave Dave a 3 on math and 1 on pop music, that is usually not a recipe for victory, but his defense was worse 4(2)-3(2)

No comments:

Post a Comment