Thursday, August 29, 2019

Brian Day 2 vs Pelco

4/6

1) Exoplanet.  Was between this and black holes.  I knew a black hole was just seen visibly for the first time, but thought one had to have been detected further back than 1989 in order to inspire the classic 1979 movie The Black Hole as well as the 1977 Rush song "Cygnus X-1".   1/3

2) Studios.  Was going with Apartment until I saw "60", which had to be Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.  0/0

3) krishna.  never heard of this 2/2

4) Daisy.   Excited to get this pseudo-guess.  Though I've never read (or seen the movie of) it, I remembered a previous question asking for the names of two women involved in a car crash in The Great Gatsby. I remembered Daisy was one of them, and hoped that's who the question was referring to.  2/1

5) Fargo.  Thought of other big names at the time, bringing me to Chase, which led to banks, which led to Wells Fargo.  1/1

6) Fredrock.  A portmanteau of Fred Flinstone and Bedrock.  I've heard of sheeple, but not meeple.  Hoping Pelco is not in Ben's game playing sphere of influence.  3/2

No comments:

Post a Comment