A 3/6 to start the new season, and excited to be back after summer. Common D today.
1 : ) I recall there being only 2 women only events and Synchronised Swimming was the one which fit (plus I couldn’t remember the other one). D1
2 : ( Was very confident about Birmingham for some reason. D1
3 : ( Had no idea and so guessed Richie (Rich). D2
4 : ) Seemed like a gimme for both my opponents after it came quickly to me, so D0. Unfortunately Gideon didn’t get it, burning my D0 and being the big contributor to what is a blowout 6-2 loss against him. I’m now 0 wins in 7 matchups…
5 : ( Like Ben I thought ‘Rexha’ looked very Portuguese so went with Brazilian. D3
6 : ) Simple science question I thought but I was out of low scores to assign. D2
No comments:
Post a Comment