Thursday, August 29, 2019

Dave M day 2 v Andy Levinson LL and Steiny LLL

The rare double Carrben12 opponent matchup strikes today, and my 3/6 will make it interesting vs Steiny at least, given his answers below.

 

1 : ( I don’t know why I went with White Dwarf, exoplanet is obvious in retrospect. D22

2 : ( I went in the Seif direction with Police Cars. D21

3 : ) We definitely learnt about Satyagraha in high school, I assumed this would be more well known so gave it a middling D12

4 : ( Guessed Florence. D33

5 : ) Pleased I got this. Like Ben and Seif, Wells was my link here, then Fargo was suddenly the obvious city 900 miles west. D11

6 : ) I took a random guess that Carrben12 people would know this, in fact I suspect that the one time I met Steiny at Ben’s old place in Manhattan we may even have played Carcasonne… D00

 

So, a 5 (3) – 4 (3) victory over Steiny today, making 6-4-1 stats in our 26 common seasons so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment