Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Ben day 1

Welcome back all. Solid 4/6 to start the season. Gavin a .621 opponents in LL and the new blood Hirsch in LLL. I'll ping him to see if he is interested in the blog. 

1 :) synchronized swimming. The dates and women only also sounded right for rhythmic gymnastics, but the pairs and no individual event meant it had to be synchronized swimming. D20
2 :) Montgomery. Had to be in the south. We didnt start the fire mentions Alabama in '56 so I was choosing between Montgomery and Birmingham. Montgomery definitely felt right. D12
3 :( George. I thought this might have been a citizen Kane reference. Never watched different strokes. D23
4 :) Silicon Valley. Classic Thorsten style question. D11
5 :( Brazilian. I figured incorrectly that the xh was Portuguese so went with the numbers. I don't know many Albanian names other than Zog. D32
6 :) thermodynamics. Hard to defend given that I studied this at uni. D01

No comments:

Post a Comment