Thursday, August 31, 2017

Brian Day 6

Due to a combination of good luck and generous defense from my opponents, I'm in 10th place with only 7 correct answers. I expect to fall in the standings very soon.

2/6 today

1) I guessed baccarat. My opponent went to UConn, close to Foxwoods casino, so I went with D0
2) no idea D3
3) I hope the Aussies nailed this. I guessed scalenoid, a little known hybrid of a trapezoid and a scalene triangle. D2
4) I have childhood memories of The Pirates of Penzance movie starring Rex Smith, figured that had to be it. D1
5) I simply said Exchequer, doubt that will be good enough D2
6) I thought of silk, curry, and Arrakis spice, then thought of more illicit materials like guns and drugs, then pictured opium dens, then the opium wars popped into my head. D1
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment