3/6 today. Could have been worse.
1. Social Security :), D3. I have to admit I struggled with this and feel somewhat lucky to have guessed right. The term Townsend Plan rang a bell relating to pensions, but the name Francis Townsend, his former profession, and the large number of participants threw me off, and I seriously considered something like FEMA. Partial lucky guess.
2. Fire and flood :(, D1. I had no idea, as is the case of most New Testiment questions. I was debating between fire, floor, war, and famine and picked the wrong two. I guess with 4 combinations of two, I only had a 1/4 shot.
3. Denum :(, D2. Is heard of the duodenum because it's featured prominently in an episode of Scrubs, but no dice on the other two.
4. Gung Ho :), D1. I didn't know the history of this, but it seemed logical.
5. The Who :(, D1. Just picked a British rock band that existed then and hoped for the best.
6. Dill :), D0. I love gravlax and make it often.
No comments:
Post a Comment