Monday, August 28, 2017

Carr Day 4

2/6. Weird day. I knew hectare cold, but then was wrong on 2 that I thought were right and right on 1 I thought was wrong. Hard day to D!

1 :( Germany.
2 :( I put West End, knowing the theatre is around there, and was of course wrong.
3 :) Pollyanna. Don't know how I pulled it. Just trying to think of a 1-word name from about the right era, and it fit the definition. I had briefly paused on Dorothy then realized that it specified someone as author who wasn't Baum. I D3ed thinking I was wrong and that this was impossible.
4 :( I guessed Gods. Disappointing miss.
5 :) Hectare. I come from a country that uses sensible units. Hectare = 100m x 100m. Acre = 22yds by 22 yards * 10.
6 :( I was so confident with Pinkerton.

No comments:

Post a Comment