Welcome back folks. A very solid 4/6 to start the season. Wasted a strong day against a weak .328 career opponent. Wish I'd saved it for my sophomore referral David Seif (who may start posting) tomorrow.
1 :) Morgan. Pretty wheelhouse for a NYC finance worker. D1
2 :( I guessed chamberlain. Was never gonna get this one, but same goes for my opponent whose entire get rate in the sports and games category seems to come from games. D3
3 :) There was a picture of Zapata literally hanging in our breakfast room for the first 25 years of my life, and I was in Chiapas in 1994, so safe to call this wheelhouse too. D2.
4 :( guessed Nevada. About 20 states sounded plausible. Turns out I've never heard of his. I almost guessed Utah as I know there's a dinosaur called Utah Raptor, but my gut said Nevada for some reason. D1
5 :) cow. I'm calling this for easiest question the day. Not sure what the alternative guesses might be. Jack wasn't trading Credit derivative obligations or muni bonds. D0
6 :) Canary Islands. I think there might be a 1983 genus edition trivial pursuit question along these lines. At least that's where I think I learnt that canary was named after canines and not the birds. D2
No comments:
Post a Comment