1 or 2/6 depending on what's deemed acceptable. I found today to be particularly tough.
1. Hammer, D1. This is the correct item, though it looks like they weren't looking for the English word, so this could be scored either way. There's no way I was going to come up with the Norse word, mjolnir, so I won't be that upset it it's marked wrong.
2. Bouvet, Scott, D3. I knew the name Scott, but I had no idea what the Norwegian's name was. (So lack of Norse knowledge cost me on both of the first two questions.) I picked Bouvet because there's a small island near Antarctica that Norway owns that is called Bouvet Island, so I thought maybe it was named after the Norwegian South Pole explorer.
3. Etruscan, D0.
4. Midnight Cowboy, D2. In believe it will be a cold day in hell before I get a question on classic cinema...
5. Smith, D2. I had no idea.
6. Aggies, D1. I didn't know about this, so at least I learned something interesting. I guessed the team name for Texas A&M as a pretty much wild guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment