Thursday, November 20, 2025

David S Day 8

 A truly shocking 6-pack today. I was pretty sure on 3, thought I had a good guess for 1 more, and basically took wild guesses on 2. 

  1. Moon seas :), D01. I felt like this was a good guess, especially with the Latinized Tranquility in there. But that was all I had to go with, and I wouldn’t at all have been shocked to be wrong. 
  2. Denver :), D12. Wild guess number one. I had nothing to go with here, saw Colorado in the question, and went with John Denver (who I was pretty sure was a singer born around that time). 
  3. Reciprocal :), D23. Gimme. 
  4. Glen :), D10. Thought about this for a little while and was pretty convinced this had to be right. 
  5. El Dorado :), D32. Gimme. I know a lot about explorers of America. 
  6. Facts of Life :), D21. Wild guess number two. I’ve never seen either of these shows. When I was very young, these shows were always next to each other on the TV schedule, and there would be lots of ads for Diff’rent Strokes followed by Facts of Life, leaving them linked in my mind. That was all I had to go on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment