Monday, November 17, 2025

Brian Day 5 vs Ben

 3/6 and I was a few minutes away from joining Seif with a 1/6.   

1) mantra 1/1   had chakra down even though it was wrong.   I was about to submit, then decided to walk the dog and clear my head.  Thought, what word do you repeat like a mantra that sounds Buddhist and Hindi.....

2) pied piper 2/2 The dog walk almost worked.   I got to Pieta piece, said no that's Italian art, the answer is something with passion like passion of the christ but there's no p to go with passion...   kicking myself

3) violet 1/3  no idea

4) Crooklyn   3/3  Had Blues in my head but couldn't get there. Turns out I've seen a few dozen Denzel movies but only one Spike Lee joint, and it was Malcolm X

5) Marquis de Sade 2/1  Another credit to the dog walk.   Why is Torquemado in my head, he's Spanish.  Who else is sadistic?    

6) novacaine 0/0  Had a dentist appt this morning so was top of mind, but should be the go to answer today regardless


No comments:

Post a Comment