Tuesday, November 18, 2025

Brian Day 6

 4/6 unless Thorsten is feeling generous

1) Wells 3/3. I thought this would be near impossible if we hadn’t had a similar question in an earlier season which I think referenced a financial institution. But you all thought it was easy, so what do I know

2) crystals 2/2 slightly thrown off that it said atoms but I would think it would work for molecules too, but it clearly was some sort of geometric lattice so there was only one answer 

3) Below Decks 2/0 have only seen commercials for it, hence the extra ‘s’ and I feel like I’m not going to get the credit in this case

4) 3 point line 1/2  figured the basket is 10’ the free throw line is 15’

5) Tasman 1/1 no idea so guessed the only nearby-ish island

6) 6 7  0/1 what other cultural phenomenon could it be????

No comments:

Post a Comment