3/6 this seems like a tough day
1) galaxy 0/0 Never heard of jazz as an apple or a cup. Thought I’d heard of a galaxy apple, turns out it was cosmic crisp. (Just looked up jazz cup, didn’t know it had a name.)
2) prism 1/1 my one gimme and on the easier side of math questions if you can parse the language. The rest of the questions were so far out of my opponents’ strengths I had to give them 1 for math
3) phartoscope 2/2 oh, that’s for measuring broken wind. Yeah, no clue.
4) Athenian 2/1 knew had to do with Greece, just had to pick my brain a little to get there
5) Gorillaz 1/2 have heard of them but no idea
6) Uzbekistan 3/3 I knew Tashkent was in a Soviet -Stan nation, and felt pretty good about Uzbekistan. Prob a gimme for all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment