Monday, November 10, 2025

Ben day 1

Hi everybody. We can all aspire to post on day 1. Amazing how much one can procrastinate when one needs to write a bat mitzvah speech!

1 :) Louvre. Thorsten easing us in to the new season like a virgin on their wedding night. 

2 :) chilis. Most days this gets a 0, but not even close to Louvre. 

3 :) Claudius. 100% Thorsten styling have me this one. Why would I know this? Oh, I must recognize something about the answer. Hello I Claudius. Can't pinpoint where I've heard it but I certainly have. 

4 :) Doom. I played A LOT of mid 90s shooters that were doom clones. I knew wolf 3D pre-dated '93 and that quake was '95. Also that the games were called doom clones. There was another game pre wolf 3D called catacombs 3D that I think felt covered a lot of ground that made wolf 3D not feel like a big step forward, but doom was clearly a quantum leap with its vertical dimension of movement.

5 :( Geronimo. Seems like an ill-advised D3. Seems like this knowledge didn't magically embed itself in my brain on becoming a citizen in June.

6 :( ratatat. Naively thought I had a shot here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment