Finally a more respectable 4/6 with questions more in my wheelhouse. Didn't trouble Marcus though who perfectly defended to comfortably win our matchup (I also perfectly defended as consolation).
1 : ) Wells. I knew Amex and Wells Fargo had the same origins. D11
2 : ( Tesseracts. I did not learn this in Chemistry class. D10
3 : ) Below Deck. I've never watched it but have watched the Traitors (US version) where some contestants are Below Deck alumni. D03
4 : ( Gap between hurdles. I skipped over basketball in my thought process for some reason. D32
5 : ) Abel Tasman. Ultra-gimme for a NZer. D21
6 : ) Eurovision. I love it and go to a viewing party every year. I'm glad the bland Israeli song didn't win through paid-for votes, but also not a fan of this song. The winner should have been Germany https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETZ96rSw25g
No comments:
Post a Comment