A hard-to-defend 4/6, but I really blew a fifth.
- Knee :), D11. I had no idea, but “guess a big joint,” should probably lead one to either this or shoulder. And my admittedly unscientific method of wrapping my hand around my shoulder and then my knee made me think my knee was bigger.
- Tuesdays :), D12. I worked in a bookstore in high school, and this was a best seller. If not for that [expletive] pop music question, I’m sure I would have gotten 3 points for this.
- Pentagon :), D32. Math gimme. And I’m happy to note that Dave M and my LL opponent are weak in math.
- Golden :(, D03. Hard to think of a question where I’ve had less of an idea.
- Olive :), D20. Mount of Olives directly east of the Old City.
- Hearst :(, D21. I want this one back… As soon as I saw the answer I started kicking myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment