Monday, August 18, 2025

David S Day 1

6/6. Welcome back all! Started out with a bang. I was almost certain I had 5 but am shocked to get the sixth. 

1. Black Sabbath :), D03. One of the most wild guesses I’ve ever made that turned out to be correct. I wasn’t even completely sure this was a band, let alone everything else in the clue. 

2. Discriminant :), D32. Gimme, but I’m sure this will play hard for people who aren’t strong in math. 

3. Oscar the grouch :), D11. I watched Sesame Street all through early childhood and never knew he was orange. But who else could it have been?

4. Conclave :), D12. I’m sure this will play easy, but I struggled. Never would have gotten this without the Italy clue. 

5. Trafalgar :), D21. As gimme as it gets for me. 

6. Fancy :), D20. I’ve seen it on the bottles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment