Friday, August 29, 2025

Brian Day 10 vs Dave M

 4/6  I escape with a 5(4)-4(4) win over DMirkin

1) Albatross 2/2  I don't play golf but I love this term, though it's difficult to kick the negative nautical connotation

2) desiccant 3/1  I wasn't sure this was exactly what desiccant meant, i usually use it as in 'desiccated husk" to describe the flattened animal remains my dog likes to roll in, but I felt pretty good.   And I figured Dave uses desiccants to soak up oil or something so he'd know it for sure. 

3 Cruise 0/0  The Firm and A Few Good Men make this a gimme

4) sanctum  1/3  Misread the question as looking for a more general word.  

5) Better Call Saul 2/2  Have heard the term, never knew what it meant, and it didn't cross my mind regardless

6) Music 1/1  The most recent Madonna song I can name fit the clue, the others were no help.  



No comments:

Post a Comment