Friday, August 22, 2025

Dave M day 5 v Marcus LLL

4/6 for me on a tough day but happy to get a tie with Marcus's 5 as I managed to D3 his wrong answer while he D0ed one of mine (Keaton).

 

1 : ( Chaplin. Was confident about this too. At least Marcus was also confident I would get it right. D11

2 : ) Moo Deng. Global superstar. D01

3 : ( Queen Mary II. I got as far as Queen Mary but couldn't make the jump to US context, so wound up with a cruise ship. D33

4 : ) Sigma. I remember the days of GE six sigma back when everyone thought it was a company worth emulating. D20

5 : ) Juventus. I know a handful of Italian teams. D12

6 : ) Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. We used to listen to the cassette of this in the car when I was growing up. D22

No comments:

Post a Comment