5/6, and I blew a 6 pack on a geography/American history question, setting me up for a 9(5) score.
- Catherine :), D12. I’ve seen ads for this on Hulu, and it’s also a pretty logical guess given the time period.
- Africa :), D21. Probably guessable, but I’ve heard of it.
- Daniel Jones :), D12. Great question. Can’t say I was sure, but “recent … Giant” led me to the recently-cut quarterback with the super generic name. No idea on the other parts.
- Del Norte :(, D03. Can’t believe I missed this. Actually, I really didn’t know it. Even if I hadn’t immediately thought of this wrong answer, I’m not at all confident I could have come up with this despite it being right in my wheelhouse.
- Leed :), D21. Signs for this are all over NYC buildings.
- Inertia :), D30. Only possibility given the clues and reference to Newton’s First Law.
No comments:
Post a Comment