Monday, December 9, 2024

Brian Day 17

4/6

 1) Albion 2/2  I first heard of this in the comic book The Authority, when bad guys invaded from an alternate reality known as Sliding Albion.  It stuck with me though I think I've only heard it mentioned once since then.

2) The Outsiders 0/1  Feels like the gimme du jour, though I hate my defense given my opponents are weak in theatre and/or film

3) Shaggy 3/3  I'm glad I was able to name even one reggae-ish artist from somewhere near that timeframe

4) Rosetta 1/1  A gimme if you know the background of the Stone, otherwise not so easy

5) Laverne and Shirley 1/2 Schlemiel, Shlimazel, Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!

6) The Mets signed Juan Soto!!!!  2/0   I don't travel like the rest of you, so I had absolutely no idea, and instead answered with the most important thing to happen in the world in the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment