Monday, December 9, 2024

Dave M day 17 v Carr LL

4/6 which should be good enough for a win v Carr as I correctly managed to guess a reggaeton star somehow.

 

1 : ) Albion. Got it from albumen/egg white. D12

2 : ( Hairspray. Haven't heard of the outsiders. D21

3 : ) Daddy Yankee. I don't know many male Puerto Rican reggaeton artists (which rules out Ricky Martin). The only two I could think of were the two behind that ubiquitous song Despacito from a few years ago. Went with Daddy Yankee as Luis Fonsi is presumably the real name of the other guy. Amazed it was right. D33

4 : ) Rosetta. Timing worked for the Rosetta Stone so went with it. D12

5 : ( Happy Days. Never going to be strong on these ones. D21

6 : ) Schengen. Geography/current affairs gimme. D00

No comments:

Post a Comment