Thursday, December 19, 2024

Brian Day 25

 4/6 to finish the season.  I'm head to head with #2 KatzA for the Levinson Longevity Crown... oh never mind, I clinched already.  Yay me!  

Happy Chanukah and Merry Christmas everyone!

1) Bobby 0/1  I've never heard of this, but my opponents have good TV scores and I assume are at least a decade younger

2) PACT 2/2  Guess based on Warsaw Pact, I've never heard of COMECON

3) Bolero 3/3  Hoping to get paid in my worst category.  I love Ravel's arrangement of Mussorgsky's Pictures at an Exhibition, and know of Bolero through that connection. 

4) Over the counter 1/0   I'm trading as I type this.

5) Mona Lisa 1/1 I knew none of this, but a work based on an Italian woman?

6) Modelo 2/2  This made the news along with Dylan what's-her-name. Interesting that Modelo came out on top given I've never seen an ad for it while Dos Equis' most interesting man is ubiquitous.

No comments:

Post a Comment