Originally I thought I didn't know any, but after thinking about some of these all day, I did much better than I thought! 3/6
1 - Eating :) Wild guess but it turned out to be right. D1
2 - Stars :) This one took me a while until I started trying to think of things named
"alpha ___" and "beta ____" that were around in the 1600s. D1
3 - Dvorak :( Guess. D3
4 - Albertville :( I was thinking through countries that could conceivably host both, and France was one I thought of... but it turns out Albertville was famous for being the last city to host when the summer and winter Olympics were held in the same year. Nope! I totally missed that Beijing just hosted last year... D0
5 - Paraguay :) Seemed to fit geographically, and it's small, but I had never heard of this war. D2
6 - Red :( Guess. D2
No comments:
Post a Comment