Thursday, August 31, 2023

Ben day 4

5/6. 2nd time this season where I was surprised by a wrong answer.

1 :( mandolin. I really thought I had it here. I simply did not know this. I do not know the breadstick, but i do know the instrument.
2 :) Egypt. The name had me in North Africa and Egypt seemed to fit, though I had thought the monarchy ended earlier.
3 :) twa. Almost facepalm submitted panam, and caught my mistake last minute. I literally submitted from an Uber heading home from that terminal.
4 :) electron. Negative charge got me here, and I'm not up to speed on my subatomic particles beyond the basic 3.
5 :) dressage. Australia is often competitive in dressage in the Olympics.
6 :) Lincoln. This was a guess. I did not know this. My next guess was Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment