3/6 with two great gets and a miss that will hopefully only bother me all day and not even longer
1. Almond :), D20. Was pretty certain here since I know marzipan.
2. Jealousy :(, D11. No idea here. Took a shot given that jealousy and green are sometimes associated.
3. Milwaukee Braves :), D33. Very happy to get this. Went down the rabbit hole a hit here. I was going to incorrectly guess St. Louis Cardinals based on their number of wins, but then I figured that Thorsten was likely hinting at a team that was located somewhere else at the time but did not change its team name when it moved. This led me to the As and the Braves, and I realized I didn’t know when the As were in KC vs. Philly, so I went with the Braves.
4. Flanders :(, D22. Then I proceeded to miss a much more obvious clue…
5. Romance :(, D11. No idea. I didn’t realize limericks were so recent.
6. The Weeknd :), D02. This show got canceled last night. I would have had zero chance whatsoever without having seen that. Given that I’m sure this question was written in advance, I doubt it was meant to be a current events question. Kind of like the Noma question two seasons ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment