Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Brian Day 3 vs Kim

Had no confidence in any of my answers today, I could have had anywhere from 0 to 5.  So I 'll happily take my 3 even with a frustrating miss.

1) Eating 1/1 lucky guess, but food seems to be a big theme in pics and tiktoks

2) Stars 1/2  A little more than a guess based on Alpha Centauri, seemed the right time for Galileo and Kepler as well.

3) Prokofiev 3/2  I was looking forward to giving credit to We Didn't Start the Fire if I got this right

4) Beijing 0/0 I know it justed hosted the Winter Games, and I remembered them having another sort of recently

5) Chile 2/3  Ugh.  Had Paraguay since it bordered all three countries (I think.) But why would there have to be a triple alliance against tiny Paraguay? So I switched to a country that made even less sense.  Really shows how eurocentric our U.S. education system is

6) white 2/1   no clue

 

No comments:

Post a Comment