4/6
Correct Answer: DOILY
Your Answer: Doiley
Points Assigned: 1
I used to make them out of paper when I was a kid.
2. A geographical feature known as Cemetery Ridge runs in a north/south direction for around two miles just south of what Pennsylvania municipality?
Correct Answer: GETTYSBURG
Your Answer: Gettysburg
Points Assigned: 2
2. A geographical feature known as Cemetery Ridge runs in a north/south direction for around two miles just south of what Pennsylvania municipality?
Correct Answer: GETTYSBURG
Your Answer: Gettysburg
Points Assigned: 2
I live in PA and have been there.
3. What base unit was, until 2018, formally defined as the amount of substance of a system which contains as many fundamental units as there are atoms in 0.012 kg of carbon-12?
Correct Answer: MOLE
Your Answer: Gram
Points Assigned: 2
3. What base unit was, until 2018, formally defined as the amount of substance of a system which contains as many fundamental units as there are atoms in 0.012 kg of carbon-12?
Correct Answer: MOLE
Your Answer: Gram
Points Assigned: 2
I should have remembered this. I was pretty sure my answer was wrong.
4. "The Bare Necessities" is the signature song of the easy-going, fun-loving, laid-back Baloo in what animated 1967 film?
Correct Answer: THE JUNGLE BOOK
Your Answer: The Jungle Book
Points Assigned: 0
4. "The Bare Necessities" is the signature song of the easy-going, fun-loving, laid-back Baloo in what animated 1967 film?
Correct Answer: THE JUNGLE BOOK
Your Answer: The Jungle Book
Points Assigned: 0
Seems like a gimmie.
5. What literary term, from Greek and a diminutive of "picture" or "form", is used for a typically short poem or prose with a pastoral theme that evokes a mood of tranquility and peace, often expressing a scene of country life or rustic charm? This word is arguably more common in English in adjective form.
Correct Answer: IDYLL
Your Answer: Elegy
Points Assigned: 3
5. What literary term, from Greek and a diminutive of "picture" or "form", is used for a typically short poem or prose with a pastoral theme that evokes a mood of tranquility and peace, often expressing a scene of country life or rustic charm? This word is arguably more common in English in adjective form.
Correct Answer: IDYLL
Your Answer: Elegy
Points Assigned: 3
Nope. I knew I was wrong.
6. \ Jim: What does a yellow light mean? \ Bobby: Slow down. \ Jim: Ok. What…does…a…yellow…light…mean? \ \ This sequence (which continues like this for awhile) comes from a September 1979 episode of what classic sitcom?
Correct Answer: TAXI
Your Answer: Taxi
Points Assigned: 1
6. \ Jim: What does a yellow light mean? \ Bobby: Slow down. \ Jim: Ok. What…does…a…yellow…light…mean? \ \ This sequence (which continues like this for awhile) comes from a September 1979 episode of what classic sitcom?
Correct Answer: TAXI
Your Answer: Taxi
Points Assigned: 1
It was before my time, but I was able to figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment