4-5/6 today, looks like a solid day for most of us so far.
1 : | Uncle Tevya. No idea why I thought it would be a good idea to put Uncle in front, I'm not particularly familiar with the character so my guess is it doesn't pay. D02
2 : ) Teen Spirit. Didn't know this trivia but enough clues to put it all together. D11
3 : ( Almond Joy, Bounty. My NZ/UK heritage got the better of me here. Looks like Bounty bars are called Mounds bars in the USA. Close but no cigar. D21
4 : ) Frankenstein. Seems reasonably straightforward given the timing. D12
5 : ) Orange Juice. I know Minute Maid stadium in Houston. D30
6 : ) Sagittarius. I recall Sagittarius as a goat (?) firing a bow and arrow so figured the arrow would align with that. D23
No comments:
Post a Comment