Welcome back, all!
5/6. Great start on a bunch of very friendly questions, but I blew a 6/6 on a stupid mistake.
- Hawaii :), D11. This has been a favorite trivia question of mine for years. Seems very gettable with the last part of the clue despite being unintuitive.
- Scooby Doo :), D20. Came to me about 2 seconds before I hit submit with a throwaway answer. Should play easy for a lot of other people that probably means.
- Japan :), D02. Gimme for me. Not sure how hard this will play.
- Hutchinson :), D21. Gimme except that I couldn’t remember if that first “n” was in her name or not. Luckily I left it in.
- Tobacco :(, D13. I can’t imagine this pays. What a dumb mistake. I was pretty sure I had the plant right but had considered cocaine. I didn’t even think about the plant vs. drug distinction.
- Nike :), D32. Sweet. Happy to get this. I guess I remembered something from my brief visit to the Acropolis over a decade ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment