Thorsten ended up marking Uncle Tevye as correct yesterday so I got 5/6 and as a result also beat my LL opponent who also got 5. Brian and Debbie, it turns out that Bounty doesn’t have the mounds that provide Mounds with its name, just a regular shaped bar, so I’m prepared to let that one slide!
4/6 today which is better than I was expecting.
1 : ) Doily. For some reason I assumed this would be difficult and D33’ed it. Probably a bad idea.
2 : ) Gettysburg. I just went with the morbid approach of choosing the most obvious event in PA that could result in the need for a large cemetery. D21
3 : ( Ounce. I knew it wasn’t gram (out by a factor of 10 or so) but mole never came to me. D02
4 : ) Jungle Book. Bit of a gimme? D10
5 : ) Idyll. This was a 50/50 guess with Rustic and I went the right way. D12
6 : ( Maude. Taxi makes a lot more sense than Maude, wish I’d thought of it. D21
No comments:
Post a Comment