I know I've gotten terrible at posting but I'm off to a happy, surprising start with a 4 today, so might as well get off on the right foot!
1 : ) Hawaii - threw me for a bit as I know they have mountains and get snow, but seemed to make sense. D0
2 : ) Scooby Doo - had no idea their names but Mystery Incorporated sounded kinda familiar, and non-human fit. D1
3 : ( New Zealand. Not too far off... sounded Pacific Islander to me and Northern Islands made me think about New Zealand's north and south island (figured there were lots of them? Maybe not?) D2
4 : ( Haley Clementine. Knew this was wrong but had the right letters (in the wrong order) D3
5 : ) nicotine. Super psyched I pulled this out at the last minute. Was also stuck on arsenic as the only poison I could come up with or also thinking about absinthe (though I couldn't remember the name). D1
6 : ) Nike. Another happy guess... wasn't sure it was right but yay, it was. D2