Monday, August 29, 2022

Brian Day 1 vs Dave M LLL

 Welcome back everyone, especially Jesse as I look forward to robust posting on this blog.  Ben is on vaca so I won't pester him until next week.

3/6 to begin my first season in Sierra D

1) Kansas 3/2  Coin flip between the Hawaii and the center of the mainland; ultimately decided there's no way hawaii has not gotten above 100

2) Scooby Doo 1/2  Their Mystery Van makes this a gimme for me

3) Japan 2/1 Something clicked in the back of my brain when I considered Japan

4) Johnson 2/3 Can picture her face but not her name

5) heroin 1/1  Feels like a bad miss, but also might be MCW

6) Nike 0/0  Routine piece of trivia?

a lucky 5(3)-5(4) tie vs Dave.   Looks like my D will hurt in LL, given how easy you all thought hawaii was and how Nike does not seem to be the gimme I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment