Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Steiny Day 3

A forfeit by Pelc yesterday (shame, shame) brings me back to even at 1-1.  Now I play some randoms for a while.  Tear for Mirkin who sits in the basement of Rundle C.

1. :) He puts his name on EVERYTHING!

2. :( My initial gut was Nola, but went with Richmond, I was worried enough people hadn;t made it that far west yet. oh well

3. :( No idea, guessed New Hartfordshire

4. :( Only MIller books I knew were Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn (thank you seinfeld) so even though they didn't rhyme I chose one of those

5. :) I had heard a few of these before, so I went with cows...I assume that counts

6. :( Annoyed because I had a general idea of the letters (my wife works in fashion) but I went with PVH (Phillip Van Heusen) insteand of LVMH...oh well

2/6

No comments:

Post a Comment