Welcome back y'all. My first two matches this season are against Finn and Pelc...a great kickoff to the season!
Finn is currently travelling in Europe with his family...here's to hoping for a forgetful forfeit!
1. :( I guessed stoccato, which might only be a piano term...I remembered it from my lessons at age Defense of 0 as classical music is one of Finn's best categories.
2. :( I figured it was something to do with the Iliad which Finn and I both read freshman year (albeit those freshman years were 10 years apart..) Love the Core curriculum. I guessed Ilia. Probably not close enough for Thorsten to grant points. D1
3. :) Had to be handball. D1
4. :( No idea, I wrote wall street D2
5. :) Anyone who has experienced pregnancy (or pregnancy of a wife) knows about folic acid. Finn has never experienced either so hoping he doesn't know. I, on the other hand, am currently experiencing the latter (breaking news!). D2
6. :( I guessed Lonesome Dove..Never heard of this, but looked it up, sounds like a totl netowrk fudge-up. D3
Certainly not my best day against Finn but on the other hand my defense was completly ascending so that was interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment