I've been lucky with my opponents so far this season, and am 4-0 despite a mediocre run, which continues with 2/6 today, and surely my first loss.
1 : ( Lizard Lounge. Don't know any uptown venues. At least my LL opponent is Californian. D33
2 : ( Omega. Like David S I thought this was shaped just right. D11
3 : ( Vivaldi. No clue on most classical music stuff really. D20
4 : ) Arap. This feels like a very difficult question. There's no real shortcuts, you just have to know the full name of the second president of Kenya. D22
5 : ) Hot Storage, Cold Storage. Though I'm not a fan I have had repeated interactions with the crypto world in the last few years. D02
6 : ( Ash. Didn't pick up on any of the clues and guessed the NC town might be Asheville. D11
No comments:
Post a Comment